1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转嘉峪关社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

Speech on Indian Film panorama

RizwanAhamd, Deputy Director, DFF,Ministry of I & B, Govt of India

Mr. Lian Ji , The presidentof Chinese National Academy of Arts,

Mr. Guan yunian, Thedirector general of Gansu Administration of  Press, Publication Radio, Film and Television,

Mr. Liupeng, TheParty secretary of the CPC Municipal Committee,

My Colleague, MsIndrani Bose, Deputy Director, DFF,Ministry of I & B, Govt of India

Eminent Filmmakersfrom India,

Mr Bappa Ray

Ms Iram Ghufran

Ms TorshaBanerjee,

Mr PramodPurswane,

Mr Makarand Brahme

distinguisheddignitaries , media friends, ladies and gentleman

Good evening toall of you

I completely agreeto Godard when he quotes, ’Cinema is the most beautiful fraud of the world’.It  indeed is...................

It’s a greatprivilege to be a part of jiayuguan international short film festival. Oursincere thanks to the festival authorities and Gansu administration of  press,publication radio, film and television for inviting the Indian Film Delegationto this beautiful city of Jiayuguan.

Cinema and filmfestivals are indeed the moments to come together and celebrate art andhumanity. It has no boundary, it’s a ribbon of dream.

As expressed by MRFan Yanjun, The cultural relations between India and China transcendcenturies————- with very close cordial relations in cultural and socialfields—————— especially in Cinema.

In India, there isa huge fan following of the legendary Chinese Filmakers Zhang Yimou, Wong Karwai. Same way, Indian Cinema masters like Raj Kapoor , Raju Hirani are hugelypopular in China. I remember , last year during International Film Festival ofIndia,  we screened one great film JiaZhangke- A guy from Fenyang, it was a documentary on young Chinese Director JiaZhangke. In this documentary Jia Zhangke traces his inspirational sources. Inone of the scenes, Jia Zhangke talks about Raj Kapoor and recites the cultclassic song from the movie “Awaara”——-

“Awaara Hoon.”   That’s the beauty of cinema.

Cinema provides usan opportunity to understand  differentcultures from different regions. It retains a remarkable ability to speak tothe people of every age from every background.

I understand muchof chinese culture because of Zhang Yimou films.

Personally, I ambig fan of Zhang Yimou’s films. I consider, his visual imagery, absolutelystunning and unparallel.

Legendaryfilmmaker Jean Luc Godard once said, Cinema starts with Griffith and dies withKirastomi but I believe,  Cinema startswith Griffith , travels through Kirastomi and continues to grow with ZhangYimou. We felt extremely honored on receiving a huge Chinese delegation offilmamkers and officials in the year 2014 as part of country focus in IFFI Goa.

Both India andChina have great potential of exploring each others Cinema at various levels.

India is perhapsone of the world’s most culturally and linguistically diverse nations. We speak22 different languages, besides hundreds of dialects. India is a land of manydistinct cinematic traditions. We Produce over 1200 movies annually in a numberof languages., each with its own distinct literature, history, theatre andmusic.

Indian films areproduced in several centres around the country. Mumbai Chennai, Kolkata,Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangaluru, Bhubaneswar and Guwahati are themajor Indian cities where films are produced. It contributes immensely to thedepth and range of Indian cinema.

India has some ofthe most dramatic shooting locations in the world.  Our films and actors are now crossing overfrom diaspora audience to mainstream international market.

As part ofproviding a single window mechanism for facilitating shooting in India, theMinistry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India has set up theFilm Facilitation Office (FFO ) In Mumbai. This Office provides assistance to foreign producers to film in India.

India has alspsigned co-production treaties covering films and other audio visual contentwith eleven countries and many more are in pipeline.. We already haveco-production treaty with China and I think this festival is a wonderfulopportunity for Chinese and Indian filmmakers to exchange ideas onco-productions. It is now possible for filmmakers of different countries toenter  into an agreement with Indianfilmmakers and make films under bilateral co-production agreements.

Cinema is indeed amatter of what is in the frame and what is out.

To give a boost toanimation, gaming and VFX industry, government of india is now setting up a Centre of Excellence in Mumbai, IT  would produce technical professionals for theindustry.

Indian Govt iscontinuously working to improve the standards of Indian Films by organizingvarious film festival in india and abroad. Directorate of Film Festivals  IS ONE of the most important department ofGovernment of India.  It facilitates India’sparticipation in film Festivals, arranges programmes of foreign films in Indiaand Indian films abroad.

To promotesCultural Exchange, International friendship, access to new trends in worldCinema, ministry of I & B organizes International Film festival of Indiaevery year in Goa popularily known as IFFI Goa. This year, 47th edition of IFFIgoa will be held from 20-28 November.  Itis one of the oldest and largest film festivals of Asia.

Recently, thefirst ever BRICS film festival of five nations was concluded in New Delhiwherein Chinese films were widely appreciated. I am happy to share that Nextedition of BRICS film festival is going to be held in Chengdu , China in 2017.This is again a fantastic opportunity for both side filmmakers to exchangeideas on cinema.

Film Festivalshave been an excellent meeting point for the film makers of the world  and it gives a good opportunity for the filmmakers to

interact and shareknowledge as well as experiences.

This festival isalso an excellent platform for both side film professionals. I am extremelygrateful for all Indian Film makers who have accepted to be a part of this filmfestival.

Some of the greatIndian films are being showcased during this festival, it will be a delightfultreat of Indian Cinema to the Chinese audience.

Sure, thisfestival will open a new chapter in our strategic partnership.

Once again, Iwould like to thank the festival authorities and Gansu administration of  press, publication radio, film and televisionfor inviting the Indian delegation.

Thank You

在“印度电影主题日”开幕式上的致辞

印度新闻和广播部,电影节组委会副主任里兹文·艾哈迈德

尊敬的中国艺术研究院院长连辑先生,

甘肃省新闻出版广电局局长管钰年先生,

嘉峪关市委书记柳鹏先生;

我的同事,印度新闻和广播部,电影节组委会副主任,英德拉尼·博斯女士,

来自印度的知名导演:

巴帕·雷先生、伊拉姆·古弗兰女士、托尔莎·巴内吉女士、普拉默·珀斯韦恩先生、马卡兰·布拉姆先生,

尊敬的各位嘉宾,媒体朋友,女士们先生们:

晚上好!

戈达尔引用过一句名言:电影是世界上最美妙的幻境。对此我深表赞同。此次受邀参加嘉峪关国际短片电影展,来到美丽的城市嘉峪关,我倍感荣幸。请允许我对邀请印度电影代表团参展的电影展组委会和甘肃省新闻出版广电局致以诚挚的谢意。

电影和电影节实际上是人们欢聚一堂,共享艺术和人性的时刻,它就像舞动梦想的丝绸,跨越了一切边界。

正如范延军先生所讲,中印文化交流跨越数个世纪,两国人民在社会和文化领域密切往来——尤其是电影的交流。

在印度,张艺谋这位传奇式的电影人拥有众多粉丝,同样享有盛誉的还有王家卫。印度电影大师,比如拉兹·卡普尔(流浪者导演)、拉吉·希拉尼(三傻大闹宝莱坞导演)同样也在中国拥有极大的知名度。我记得在去年的印度国际电影节上,我们展映了中国青年导演贾樟柯的大作——《汾阳小子贾樟柯》。在这部纪录片中,贾樟柯追述了他的创作源泉,其中有这样一个场景:贾樟柯谈到了拉兹·卡普尔,并唱起了《流浪者》中经典而熟悉的歌曲。当这首《拉兹之歌》响起时,电影之美油然而生。

电影为我们提供了一个理解不同地区不同文化、接纳不同年龄不同背景的人们的机会,这也是电影引人注目的特性。我正是因为张艺谋的电影而了解了很多有关中国的文化,就个人来讲,我绝对是张的铁杆影迷,他的视觉艺术达到了令人赞叹和独树一帜的高度。

传奇式的电影人让·吕克·戈达尔曾说过,电影起于格里菲斯(美国导演),终于基亚罗斯塔米(伊朗导演)。但是我认为,电影起于格里菲斯,经过基亚罗斯塔米的发展,在张艺谋身上继续成长。在2014年果阿印度国际电影节上,我们非常荣幸地迎来了庞大的中国电影代表团,整个国家的目光为之聚焦。印度和中国的交流合作在许多层面都拥有强大的潜力。

印度大概是世界上文化和语言最具多元化的国家。我们的正式语言有22种,除了上百种的方言,印度这片土地上也存在着多种多样的电影文化传统。每年我们用多种语言出品超过1200部影片,每种语言的电影中都包含着各自独特的文学,历史,戏剧,音乐传统。

印度电影主要在全国的几大制作中心拍摄制作。孟买、金奈、加尔各答、海得拉巴、特里凡特、班加鲁乳、布巴内斯瓦尔、和古瓦哈提是印度电影生产的主要城市,它们对于印度电影的深度和广度做出了巨大贡献。印度拥有多个世界上最激动人心的拍摄场地,我们的电影和演员正在由面向流动和零散的观众到面向国际主流市场的转变进程之中。

作为电影独立窗口机制的一部分,印度新闻和广播部在孟买建立了电影促进办公室,为在印度本土拍摄影片提供便利条件,同时也为外国电影人在印度拍摄提供支持。

印度已经与十一个国家签署了包括电影和其他视听内容在内的合作生产条约,还有一些国家正在谈判进程中。我们已经和中国签订了合作生产条约,这次电影节恰好为中印双方的电影人提供了一个启发创意和共同合作的绝佳机会。在目前条件下,来自不同国家的电影人与印度电影人开展双边合作,共同拍摄影片已成为可能。

电影同样也是一种推陈出新,不断完善的事物。

为了促进动画、游戏和视觉特效产业,印度政府目前正在孟买建立一个人才中心。IT行业将为电影行业输出技术人才。

印度政府不遗余力地在海内外举办各种电影节展,旨在提升印度电影的水准。电影节组委会是印度政府中最为重要的部门之一。它对于印度电影参加各种节展,安排海外影片国内展映以及印度电影海外展映起到了很大的推动作用。

为了促进国际文化交流,建立国际友谊,连结世界电影新潮流,新闻和广播部每年在果阿举办印度国际电影节,以IFFI·果阿的缩写为人们熟知。今年,第47届电影节将在12月20日至28日举行,这也是亚洲规模最大、历史最悠久的电影节之一。

最近,首届金砖国家电影节在新德里闭幕,来自中国的电影作品受到广泛好评。在此我很高兴地向大家分享,下一届金砖国家电影节将于2017年在成都举行,这将为两国电影人提供一个前所未有的影视交流契机。

电影节会已经成为电影人之间会面、互动以及分享经验的汇聚热点。本届电影展为两国专家搭建了一个非常好的交流平台,在此我谨向接受邀请参加本次展会的印度电影人们致以我诚挚的感谢。

来自印度的热门影片将在展会期间放映,对于中国观众来说将是一次愉快的电影之旅。

我确信,这次展会将会开启我们友谊的新篇章。

请允许我再次向邀请印度电影代表团参展的电影展组委会和甘肃省新闻出版广电局致以诚挚的谢意。

谢谢大家。

•  Max 
  • 发表于:2016/9/28 10:21:54
  • 来自:甘肃
  1. 沙发
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
从陌生人到陌生人

•  Max 