• 回复:3
  • 发表于:2016/9/27 16:35:49
  • 来自:北京
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转嘉峪关社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

The Speech of the Opening Ceremony of the 5th China (Jiayuguan) International Shot Film Festival

Tong Gang

September 22, 2016

Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, friends:
Good morning!
Welcome new friends and old friends from home and abroad gathering in this beautiful ancient city-Jiayuguan, the impregnable pass of desert, on the Silk Road and celebrating the opening ceremony of the 5th China (Jiayuguan) International Shot Film Festival. On behalf of the State Administration of Press, publication, Radio, Film and Television, I would like to express my sincere welcome to the people in the field of film and television from China and foreign countries. I also would like to express my sincere thanks to the friends who concern and support the Shot Film Festival.
Culture industry, as one of five happiness industries, was integrated with many innovation growth point, such as new technology, new industry pattern, new economy, and etc. Film and television, as an important part of culture industry, is sharing economy as well as crowd innovation economy. In this big context, shot film with concise form, high-speed transmission, artistic performance, rapidly became one of artistic forms loved by the masses. The film and television works with micro and short features created new vitality and value for fragmented time in daily life under the background of Internet. It is common that the shot films developed into the cinema movies. This kind of dynamic film form attracted more audience and created broader market space. Shot film and television production became one of priorities in the mass entrepreneurship and innovation. Shot film production including Internet films, micro films, documentaries, science and education films, and cartoons is developing with high speed and broad prospects.
Jiayuguan Shot Film Festival through four-year development holds academic, professional and international concepts successfully integrating some elements of industrial chain including wisdom and creativity, production team, working capital, and transmission channel, which promoted the transformation and upgrading of short film industry. At the same time, this event responded to the national strategy-the Belt and Road. Jiayuguan establish good communication and cooperation with many countries on the Silk Road, such as Italy, Russia, South Korea, and the five Central Asian countries, which opened a new channel for mutual exchange, mutual benefit and win-win of movie and television culture. It effectively promoted the understanding between people and mutual learning of culture.
It is the first time that the Shot Film Festival as a subproject of Silk Road (Dunhuang) International Culture Expo, so the specification of this event is upgraded and it is endowed with more important cultural mission. I believe that the Jiayuguan International Shot Film Festival will become a professional and international platform based on northwest for connecting the Silk Road and radiating the whole country and become a successful and remarkable film and television summit
Finally, I wish the 5th China-Jiayuguan International Shot Film Festival a great success! I wish all the guests good health and success in work!
Thank you!

在第五届中国嘉峪关国际短片电影展
开幕式上的致辞
童  刚
(2016年9月22日)

尊敬的各位来宾,女士们、先生们、朋友们:
大家好!
大漠雄关、长城内外,新朋故友、齐聚一堂,欢迎各位来到美丽的丝路古城嘉峪关,共迎第五届中国嘉峪关国际短片电影展开幕。在此,我代表国家新闻出版广电总局,向前来参加此次盛会的中外影视界人士表示诚挚的欢迎!向所有关心、支持短片电影展的各界朋友们表示衷心的感谢!
文化作为五大幸福产业之一,融合了新技术、新业态、新经济等多个创新增长点,影视作为文化产业的重要组成部分,既是共享经济,也是众创经济。在“双创”的大背景下,短片电影以其简洁明了的形式、高速快捷的传播、富有艺术感染力的表现,很快成为人民群众喜闻乐见的艺术形式之一,乘着互联网+的翅膀,以“微”“短”为基本特质的影视作品,使日常生活中碎片化的时间焕发了新的生机和价值,由此成长为院线电影的现象也不在少数。这一极具活力的电影样式创造出更加广泛的受众群体和市场空间,短片影视制作领域迅速成为大众创业创新的优势选项之一,以网络电影、微电影、纪录片、科教片、动画片为主的短片电影创作呈现出高速增长的态势,发展不可谓不迅猛、前景不可谓不广阔。
嘉峪关短片电影展经过四年的发展,始终秉持学术性、专业性、国际性的理念,很好地整合了智慧创意、制作团队、运营资本、播出渠道等产业链要素,有力推动了短片影视产业的转型升级。同时,更加响应和贯彻了一带一路国家战略,先后与意大利、俄罗斯、韩国、中亚五国等丝路沿线国家建立了良好的交流合作,开辟了影视文化互通有无、互利共赢的新通道,有力地促进了民心相通、文化互鉴。
    今年,短片电影展首次作为敦煌国际丝绸之路文化博览会的子项目之一,规格进一步提升,文化使命更加重要。我相信,在甘肃省委、省政府的正确领导下,在国内外各界朋友的热情参与下,嘉峪关国际短片电影展一定能够乘风破浪,成为立足西北、辐射全国、沟通丝路的专业性、国际性平台,成为让各界喝彩、为世界瞩目的影视盛会。
最后,预祝本届中国嘉峪关国际短片电影展圆满成功!祝各位来宾身体健康、工作顺利!
谢谢大家!

• 吾皇
  • 发表于:2016/9/27 17:11:50
  • 来自:甘肃
  1. 沙发
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
我就是我,我为我自豪!

•  Max 
  • 发表于:2016/9/28 10:17:52
  • 来自:甘肃